<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Home > Bad decision either way

Bad decision either way

July 27th, 2006 at 11:42 am

Ok hubby & I have put off deciding what school to put ds2 in.We did this because of finances & we were not happy with our choices.Now its down to the wire.
My choices are public school, were chances are he will have to change schools when we purchase a house.
So this will be 3 schools in 2 years which is unexceptable.Are put him in the private school he was in last year.
We were not really happy with it.It is 350.00 a month & still has extra hidden cost.Im so bummed.Ds2 has to be in school he just thrives in a school setting.I hope one day he wants to be homeschooled.I miss him during the day.
Before we moved he had been in the same school for 4 years, all the same friends he loved it & it broke my heart to have to move him.

0 Responses to “Bad decision either way”

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
Will not be published.

* Please spell out the number 4.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]